06 Jun 2019 Molecular Biology Scientist
Molecular Biology Scientist
NeuClone is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of biosimilar monoclonal antibodies. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide support for molecular characterization by independently designing and executing characterization workflows, such as copy number determination, transcript analysis, transgene sequencing analysis etc.
- Provide support to research programs by designing, constructing and delivering molecular constructs for expression of monomeric and multimeric protein production in mammalian host (CHO cell line, HEK293T etc.)
- Establish basis for novel product-specific assays, method development in collaboration with other groups
- Manage research associate(s)
- Communicate and troubleshoot project delays
- Ensure all quality and technical documentation (dossiers, reports, SOPs, electronic lab notebooks) are completed and updated as required
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- Fluency and extensive hands-on experience on molecular cloning, DNA-RNA manipulation, qPCR and other molecular biology techniques
- Commendable knowledge on CHO cell biology to predict and interpret the outcome of the project design
- Knowledge of DNA analysis software(s)
Please Include the Following
Cover Letter: The covering letter should include your contact address and telephone number. It is an opportunity in not more than one page to introduce yourself and highlight the key reasons you should be considered for the role.
Resume: Give a brief history of your employment and experience that covers the following areas:
- Educational qualifications and professional affiliations that detail the full title of the qualification, the year awarded and the title of the institution attended.
- Employment history in chronological order, starting with current position and specifying dates of employment, title of each position, name of employer, main duties or accountabilities and achievements